The Rules


·                     Thank the person(s) who gave you the nomination - surely that's a given?
·                     Include a link to their blog - cos you're a stand up gal.
·                     Select 15 bloggers to pass the award on to - sharing is caring!

·                     Tell the person(s) who nominated you 7 things about yourself!

A massive thank you to Fern Olivia for nominating me! 

My nominations are:
  1. Emelia
  2. Jodie Rogers
  3. Kirsty
  4. Odd and Imperfect
  5. Nique and Neena
  6. Orinoco Blue
  7. Sublime Cravings
  8. Rachael O'Neill
  9. Butterflyflyaway
  10. Monique Jessica
  11. Kate Louise
  12. Mads
  13. Leonni
  14. Halyna
  15. Maeghan

My 7 Facts:
1.      I’m going into third year of university
2.      I lived in America for 5 months
3.      I’m ridiculously close to my mom and sister
4.      I’m naturally blonde but have been dyeing my hair brunette since I was 16
5.      I loved volunteering and want to start again in September when I move to uni
6.      The walls of my room are covered with photos, magazine cut outs, cards and anything else I like
7.      I currently have a white Michael Kors bag that I’m too scared to use in case I get it dirty